1. Launch the program by clicking the Fast PDF Converter icon in your Applications folder, in the Dock, or on your desktop or use any other way you prefer.
2. The Fast PDF Converter window opens, there you can drag files here or Add Files.
3. There you can reorder the files by dragging-and-dropping files.
4. Then choose a folder and tap Convert.
Here's a list of the most common failures and what to do about them:
- Corrupted files: The server is unable to read your input files. Maybe you did not finish downloading them completely for wherever you got it, or something went wrong when you saved the files.
- DRM-protected files: Many movies, songs, and ebooks that are purchased online have DRM protection. This means they are restricted to being open only on certain software on certain devices. The Fast PDF Converter cannot convert these types of files.
- Impossible conversion: Make sure you know what type of file your input file is, and what you are converting to. It makes no sense to try to convert a picture into a song, or something like that.
If you are still have trouble converting, please submit the issue to us and we can get back to you.